Managed Office 365
Small Business Managed IT (Microsoft Office 365)
Our tasks inlcude services such as adding and removing users, changing licenses, and resetting passwords through to security or device management, backups.
Features we can manage:
- Exchange Mail
- Multi-factor Authentication for Office 365
- Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
Office 365 Migration
Identity and Endpoint Security:
- Protect Devices against viruses and malware
- Lock a device down so that it can only run trusted applications Isolate and harden key system and user secrets against compromise Encrypt Drives
- Configure Multi Factor authentication
- Monitor and Manage endpoint security updates
- Protect and Secure your Mobile Devices (Intune)
Threat Protection and Remediation:
- Identify Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) on-premises
- Detect known malicious attacks almost as instantly as they occur
- Provide simple attack timeline with clear and relevant attack information
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP):
- Provide preventative protection, detect attacks and zero-day exploits
- Provide set of monitoring tools and dashboards to understand and respond to threats faster
- Identify security breaches and threats, using behavioural analysis and machine learning to provide clear, actionable information
- Quickly respond to contain the attack and prevent reoccurrence
- Provide centralized management for your end-to-end security lifecycle
- Provide Security Management and Support
CLOUD MIGRATION TO AZURE
Moving server workloads to Azure helps meet immediate needs like security, compliance, and cost savings, while at the same time setting yourself up for more efficient growth and faster innovation.
- Azure IaaS (VMs/ Storage Accounts /..)
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure App Service
- Azure migration centre
MIGRATING TO AZURE
We can help you Migrate to Azure from any environment: Windows, VMWARE, Linux.
We offer Microsoft Azure migration services if you either want to migrate your workload from on-premise or another cloud such as AWS, Oracle, Rackspace, or any other hosting provider.
We use certified tools from Microsoft to complete the migration, with zero downtime. We are not limited to virtual environments, but the move includes physical servers, SQL servers, Web Servers, and LOB servers.
OPTIMIZING MIGRATED SERVERS
Our engagement with the customer doesn’t stop with migrating the servers. We monitor your consumption and performance for the following three months to optimize cost and performance.
Azure Backup & Disaster Recovery
Azure offers an end-to-end backup and disaster recovery solution that’s simple, secure, scalable, and cost-effective—and can be integrated with on-premises data protection solutions. In the case of service disruption or accidental deletion or corruption of data, recover your business services in a timely and orchestrated manner. The Azure backup and disaster recovery solution is simple to architect, cloud-native, highly available, and resilient.
- Configure Backup of all your files
- Manage and Verify Backup
- Files recovery
- Central Management & Monitoring VMs, workload aware backup and Granular Recovery
- Extrapolate your Veeam / Backup exec to Azure Repository
- Set up Replication and Disaster Recovery to the Cloud
- Provide Continuous Health and Consumption Monitoring
- Perform DR Drills every 6 months
- Manage Failover and Failback when disaster happens
- Replicate and recover physical servers
On Site Services
- Migration of Active Directory
- Migration of Exchange Servers
- RDS Server implementation
- SCCM Server implementation
- SCOM Server implementation
- DFS Server implementation